Monday, March 8, 2010

3peaks Ride shots

I know, I know. You’ve been hanging out for some good ride shots. Well You’re in luck. I’ve combed through the numerous shots I took on the ride and have picked my favourites for your viewing pleasure.

IMG_0905.jQB16Xt906AW.jpg

Cresting Tawonga Gap ........... I think.




IMG_0904.Ahe3OW7p68nw.jpg

Cresting Mt Hotham. There really is a wonderful view from the top......no, really.




IMG_0896.BoIDZLg2eas1.jpg

This is my POV shot as I kissed the finish line at Falls Creek. Cold, wet bitumen has never tasted so good.



IMG_0917.rQyVLDwobQRD.jpg

This one isn’t my photo. Jeanti braved the conditions to cheer us home along with Debs and try to catch an action shot. Debs welcomes Giovani and Sonia as I look back at the finish line wondering where Bob is in the darkness. As with all the Dido’s who started this mammoth undertaking, Bob rolled through the finish to receive his finisher’s jersey.

Congratulations to all of the Didos and thanks so much to our patient families who dutifully supported, followed, fed, cheered and then ran warm baths for us.




No comments: