well done Leaping - great to see. In terms of getting some spirit back in the communications this group is in need of a bit of a kick in the arse. Spam bitches and negative attitudes towards broad sending and discussing of issues seems to have created a rather dull online community.
By George I think you've got it Leon! We need more 'wankerism' and we need it now! I for one, am happy to put my bit in and pull for the group!
I'm afraid you've gone a bit soft though. These posters and pics are way too good to sit comfortably within the 'wanker's' jurisdiction. At least draw a moustache on one of them wont you?
4 comments:
Leaping - you did good. Let's see if other Bandidos can make a comment.
well done Leaping - great to see. In terms of getting some spirit back in the communications this group is in need of a bit of a kick in the arse. Spam bitches and negative attitudes towards broad sending and discussing of issues seems to have created a rather dull online community.
Totally agree - lost our sense of wankerism
By George I think you've got it Leon! We need more 'wankerism' and we need it now! I for one, am happy to put my bit in and pull for the group!
I'm afraid you've gone a bit soft though. These posters and pics are way too good to sit comfortably within the 'wanker's' jurisdiction. At least draw a moustache on one of them wont you?
Post a Comment